Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Holy Buns, Batman!

I found this dvd I stole from my mom forever ago. I never had actually seen it yet, though. All it said was, Zumba, Thighs, Buns and Abs. Sweet! I've been needing to mix up my cardio. So I pop this sucker in and half of the video is wasted on translating for English and Spanish. Seriously took up so much time. Not everything needs to be explained. Once I see you start doing something, I'll follow. 

Anyways! Here I am waiting for them to pick it up and actually start moving. I never even stood. I also have NEVER felt my butt be as sore as it has been the past 2 days. The thing is, I've done squats, but never really felt anything. I figure I'm still doing them wrong, but there's something so uncomfortable feeling about doing them, that I never pushed it.
Let me explain. I just recently went to the chiropractor, which was a year overdue. My left leg has been significantly longer than my right for awhile now. So, anytime I would do squats, elbow knees, or mountain climbers, it was just uncomfortable, but not unbearable. I would still rather do the other two instead of squats, though. Mostly because I can never feel it doing anything and I was never really sore from it. 

Back to this lying "Zumba" video. I'm addicted, but also sad. Sad because it's so flippin hard!! But how can you reject what you actually feel working?? So that has been my butt kicker lately. Hehe...see what I did there? Oh man. That was bad. I need coffee.

I keep going back and forth on whether I can actually see progress. I definitely feel better, I would just like to see it more. Maybe it's time for more Skinny Tea of some sort to help lessen any bloating.
Oh! I haven't taken Phentermine for the last 4 days! I stopped so that I could relieve the constipation, but I do still have a months supply. I'm panning on using it over the next couple months and then be done. That makes me happy :)

I finally got a Ninja Master Prep that I'm super excited about because I can finally make some healthy ice cream just in time for Spring and Summer! I'll also be using it to make my Fit Girl Fraps, holla! 
In the same Amazon box, I got some Natural Calm, too, which I tried at my moms while we visited. It helps with a lot of different things, so I'm really excited to use it regularly now.

I think that's all for now.
My stats:
SW:195
CW:178
GW:Happy and Healthy

LOL. I was going to post a picture of what I'm most proud of, which is that you can totally see the muscles in my arms. Well, I tried taking a picture, and you can totally NOT tell that I have muscles in my arms, hahaha. I laugh because I have to. They're there, my camera just can't see them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously intrigued with this butt video lol. I can't do squats either! I need all the help in toning my booty as possible! What's the video called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the specific name. Text me your address and I'll just send you the DVD. I don't use it anymore since I've memorized it, lol.

      Delete