Thursday, March 19, 2015

Like a Beast

I don't know what it is, but I've been feeling super positive about all of this for the past couple days. I keep telling Ninja how excited I am to see my 4 week progress because I KNOW I'm going to stick to this, like it's not even a question, and that of course I'm going to like seeing results so I'm just gonna keep doing the challenge and that after a few months I could actually wear a sun dress that shows my arms this summer! Whaaaaat! <insert hands over mouth monkey emoji here>

So here I am all on this positivity high making dinner that I just was NOT feelin. Ate most of it begrudgingly, but even then it was light. So come 9:30pm tonight, both Ninja and I are hungry for a snack, which in my mind is a juicy flippin burger from Main Street. Oh man. Well, we're about to go somewhere for a snack and I told him he could choose the place and that I'd just pick the healthiest thing on the menu. He chooses Jack in the Crack. Of course. So I see they have this chicken pita thing that I was going to order, but then Ninja orders egg rolls. (MY egg rolls!!) So I decided I wanted nothing. I didn't want to order anything if I couldn't have what I wanted. Well he ended up with an extra egg roll which I claimed. Yes, I know. We get home. I go into the kitchen and make myself half a pita with turkey meat, lettuce and mozzarella cheese. Didn't even go near his food. I was so proud of myself!

Fast forward to post digestion, and I start my workout which is all cardio today. Did my cardio, added in some squats and push ups, AND, I did the WHOLE Pilates alphabet for the first time ever. 

Like. A. Beast.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!! It's so hard to have restraint especially when your hubby makes it hard for you lol. Pretty soon it won't be hard to resist things like that :-) Reading this has pumped me up so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? But, yes, it won't be like this forever. I just want to get to the point where this is my lifestyle and if we go out to eat, I can have whatever the heck I want, because duh, I work out!

      Delete