Monday, March 9, 2015

Trudging On

I haven't worked out for the past 2 days because Ninja (hubby) and I have been gaming late.
So I for sure have to tomorrow, since it'll be day 3.

Finally tried out the Cauliflower Alfredo sauce and it's most definitely yummy!
It's so much more creamy than I expected. Ninja loved it, too! I added the Parmesan cheese for flavor.
What's nice is one batch is enough for dinner and leftovers. You can find the link at the bottom.

Today was my last day on my SkinnyMint Teatox. Sadness. I'm really gonna have to up my 
fiber intake. I'm definitely going to look into another one, though. I love never feeling bloated.

Ninja and I leave for California on Wednesday. I'll have to take my before pictures while on vacation, which will hopefully keep my mind on staying on track! I'm so excited to see my family and friends. We just need to not celebrate all of the excitement with food and drinks. Just some of the excitement. ;-)

Anyways, that is all for now! 

Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce recipe: click here!

1 comment: