Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Now that's more like it!

I'm finally starting to feel better. Still coughing and blowing my nose but not nearly as much and I'm not as stuffy.
I did like I said and got back on track yesterday. Ate good, and oh my gosh I worked out!! It was pathetic, though. I did my warm up song, did my circuit training as best I could, and could only do 1 song of cardio before I cooled down with stretching. I was done for. My poor muscles had just dwindled down and my lungs felt like they were doing their job for 3 people at once. I felt pretty crummy afterward, but it was nice to hear husband talking me up. 
Definitely helps me to want to keep going, yet again.

I need to get back into food. Being creative with veggies and such. Well, I have 1 week before we visit the fam bam. I'm determined to do well this week, with food and my workouts. 

Alright! My stats:

SW:195
CW:183.2
GW:140

No comments:

Post a Comment