Tuesday, March 3, 2015

More like one more fat girl

Bleeggghhhfkndknwknjfeijef!
This cold TOTALLY screwed me up. My Phentermine hasn't even worked since I've been sick so I've just been eating like a cow. Doesn't help that I've also come upon that time of the month. Haven't been able to work out either because this cough has taken over my lungs. I'm so bummed, guys. 
I just want to feel better and get back on the wagon.

I'm "planning" to start again today, so we'll see if my will power is stronger than Miss Flow and Sir Douche Cold. I just hate thinking that all of my trying was for nothing. Sadness.

Okay, so I wrote all of that ^ last night and saved as a draft so I could publish it this morning.
I do feel a bit more positive today. Well, more motivated anyway. I weighed myself this morning, which was rough. I know it's not super accurate, just because I'm right in the middle of my period. Aaaanyways.

Here are my stats:
SW: 195
CW: 185.2
GW: 140

No comments:

Post a Comment