Monday, February 23, 2015

There were no survivors.

I dropped my family and friends off at the airport today. Gladly there were no tears this time, being that we're going to visit them in 3 weeks. It's always easier to say see you later rather than goodbye. We had a great and interesting weekend. When we had picked them up on Friday, we informed them that we had been fighting off a cold, and they informed us that 3 of them were also sick. Great start. 
Well, while the hubs was actually getting over his cold, the cold was just ascending upon me, like a dark cloud waiting to consume my being. I am seriously sick, guys. My nose is sore from blowing so hard and constantly. My throat feels like I swallowed a blender. So not ideal.

To make matters worse, a few of us had constipation issues. It's about to get to some nitty gritty, so feel free to skip to the next paragraph if you don't think you can handle it. Alright, so normally I have this issue to a certain extent since I take Phentermine, but my Teatox has been helping. I haven't had my tea for the past 3 days, though. :( So! After some alcohol, we had the genius idea to use a suppository. Not a terrible idea. But there were 3 of us...and we took it at the same time. Now, I don't know if I mentioned this, but I have 1 bathroom. Yeah. Good times. Since I was hosting, I couldn't keep them from the bathroom, so hubby ended up rushing me to our nearest grocery store. I'm sure he was proud to be my husband that night.

Now, you would think being sick would keep my food and alcohol intake low...well, you would be mistaken. I didn't by any means binge, but I ate way more than I should've. But wow, did I enjoy it! Now the problem is, I semi expected this. I did not however, expect this crazy cold. I thought it would be like everyone else's, light and quick. Nope. So, now I'm not really sure when I can work out. Which sucks big time. But what I can do, is eat clean and healthy again. I'm getting back on the fitness train as soon as I feel up to it. I won't be weighing myself until then. 

I will be leaving you with a picture of my motivation. 
3 new sports bras! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, but I couldn't help but laugh about your bathroom stuff lol. It reminded me of the the movie bridemaids after they get food poisoning. For real tho I'm sorry you're sick! I just think weekends suck for a lot of things, but we can get back on track!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeeeah,pretty much. Seriously though, weekends are hard! It's mostly a social time which just throws a wrench in things.

      Delete