Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Skinny Mint Teatox

I started a 28 day teatox from SkinnyMint about 2 weeks ago.  You drink the Morning Boost every morning and the Night Time Cleanse every other night. I really like it so far. The morning tea is a bit more fruity and floral, and the night time is definitely more herbal tasting with a bit of a kick. The night time I've been drinking right before bed and I don't really feel the effects until the next day around 11-12. It's really gentle, no stomach cramps or anything. I really like it since Phentermine constipates me. It is a bit pricey, so I probably won't do another one for a few months. But I'm definitely going to have to up my fiber intake until then. 

I can't really see a huge energy boost in the mornings, but definitely more than I would normally have. What I love most is that I haven't felt bloated AT ALL since drinking it.
For someone looking for something like this, I would recommend it, but I'm sure there are plenty of great teatoxes out there with similar results.


No comments:

Post a Comment