Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 3 of challenge 4/20

Alright...my before pictures for this round are worse than my after pictures for the last round, unfortunately. My inbetween week was absolutely horrible all the way around. I was tired, busy, emotional, sleepy and everything all over again all the time. Ate and drank whatever the heck I wanted and didn't work out at all. We were packing, moving, painting and all the while still working. I didn't even weigh myself because I knew I wouldn't like what I saw. I should soon, though, just to see how much progress I make this round.

It's been going good so far, but it's only the start of day 3, haha. Week 3 last round was the hardest for me, so I'm going to do my best to keep my goals in mind and not lose focus. 

My workout yesterday was easier than expected. I think the move kept my muscles working last week. I'm probably still a couple months away from doing a real push up, but I can definitely feel progress in my arms and core. Getting there! 

So my newest Pinterest discovery has me beyond excited! No mess, quick and easy overnight crockpot oats, IN mason jars, ready to go, with no mess left behind. Yeah, I know.
You can check it out here! I seriously love how easy it is, and I never would've thought to put almond butter on my oatmeal! It's sooo yummy, and warm, and comforting. Do yourself a favor and try them.

I've been getting up earlier now that Ninja doesn't work at home anymore and has to get up early to get ready and leave. Even though I make his lunches the night before, I feel like he'll forget part of it in the fridge or something, so I wake up to make sure has everything. Although I've been dead tired from everything, it has actually felt really good getting up earlier. It's something I've been needing to get into the habit of for a long time. My biggest issue now will most likely be trying to actually be productive in the mornings instead of chillin or just laying in bed on my phone. That'll be my goal for next week.

Ooh! I finally tried roasting veggies (after all this time) and I love them! Will be having lots more veggies now! *thumbs up for fiber* :) :P ok...that is all.

Lato guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment